dear 2013

i write this literally at the end of 2013. it's 23:47 right now and i bet i'll be done writing at the early of 2014. it doesn't mean i write this for a year, no. it's so yesterday.

well, all i wanted to say is thanks and all i could feel is grateful for this whole year happened to me.

2013 has thought me so many things at its best way. i get to know how precious are people around me, my family and my friends, i get to know what patience is, and i get to know that being grateful is important and good for ourself. i get to know what struggle is and i get to know what fate is.

i went through so many things in 2013. ups and downs, sadness and happiness, tears and laughter, smile and sorrow. but God gave me strength by people around me. people come and go indeed, like Flavia Weedn said "Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to a new understanding with the passing whisper of their wisdom. Some people make the sky more beautiful to gaze upon. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever be the same." but still, thanks for coming to my life.

i said bye to high school, said hello to college, met new people and did new things.

and i have new friends family called IEGMU13.

thank you again, 2013. you were amazing! one of my favourite year. thank you for changing me into who i am right now.

and hello 2014, let's make an amazing journey again. be a better and wondrous one, okay? ;;)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts