10 random facts about me

1. Love anykind of music, as long as my ears accept 'em, i listen to 'em
2. Going to outdoor places like beaches and hills are way better than malls. And i prefer guitar to piano
3. I write something randomly when i have nothing to do
4. I have super duper lovely family and friends
5. Graduated from high school and aimed for being a doctor by trying to do the test 5 times (different way and uni) but end up as an industrial engineering student. Thank God anyway. This must be the best.
6. I hate frogs and cicaks. They are horrible. They are disgusting
7. I wish to go around the world
8. Baby's cuteness is overload. Lovely!
9. I'm not really good at cooking, but i find it fun everytime i cook something. but i don't like washing the dishes
10. Don't trust first impression too much. in my case, i could be different. i'd look calm at first, but not on the next time ;;)


Comments

  1. I'm not really good at cooking too, cause of that when i cook there must be a change in my hand (alias bekas penggorengan yang panas dll) haaah, I do not want to feel like that. but i like washing the dishes. cause it's fun, soap and water.. ? ? Hmmnmm.. play fly everywhere. hahaha. You should try it.. !!! :) :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts